If there’s one thing that we love it’s repeat business from happy customers. Such is the case with Fast Braces located at http://prontobraces.com. We had previously developed a website and app for Dr. Renee Piedra of New Era Dentistry at http://floridasleepdentist.com and how he was one of the first to introduce sedation dentistry in the Miami area.
This time Dr. Piedra had acquired access to a new technology called Fast Braces that reduced the amount of time someone would have to keep their braces on.
Guess that’s why they call it Fast Braces.
As things would have it Fast Braces had t o be transformed into fast website because (rarely do customers plan) and the good Dr. said that he had to have it on Sunday afternoon (or so he told me on the Friday before)
Project Background and Scope
Rarely do we do development in advance of keyword research but an exception as made this time in the interest of expediency. As well because of the urgency the scope was to get the website up by Sunday afternoon, then follow up with the keyword research and the mobile web app.
The good news about this project is that the functional framework for the app and the website were relatively similar so we we’re able to reuse some code. Yes developers reuse code. You think Microsoft rewrites windows every time. Anyway, the project was comprised of –
- WordPress Website: This site was a bit of a challenge because though the good Dr. wanted it up fast he provided little in the way of initial content. Hence, the real trick of a good developer is their ability to take a minimal amount of content and make it appear (on the surface at least) like a fully scaled out site. Hence in this case we made liberal use of videos and a premium video player called “The Covert Player”.
- HTML5 Mobile Web App: Functionally this app was the same as New Era Dentistry with the one key exception being the before and after photo gallery. The collection of photos in the gallery are dramatic and when someone visits they’ll have solid visual evidence of what Fast Braces technology can do to help their smile.
- Keyword Research: Rarely do we do this in reverse but we made an exception.
- Local Scale Out: Since Pronto Braces is a local business operating in Pinecrest Florida part of the project involves scaling out the good Dr’s local listings as well. Integral to this effort as well is the automated social network posting component of the website and as more articles are generated, the greater the accumulated SEO benefit.
- Ongoing SEO: SEO is not a do it once process, but on going.
This project is on going but I can tell you that just as with the New Era Dentistry app the good Dr. began receiving appointment request from the mobile app within days. So, we’re happy so far. C
Fastbraces Miami HTML5 Mobile App by Minuteman Mobile Screen Shots