Regardless if you’re a weekend warrior, a young athlete with dreams of making the big time, or you just want to be fit and healthy, then N2-SPRT by Dallas Terrell is the place to go if you live in Huntsville, Alabama.
I can honestly say that Dallas Terrell is one of the nicest man on the planet. He kept calling me sir during our initial consultation. Fortunately we were able to get over that quickly and I came to discover that Dallas is a former college football player, all natural body building champion and he has a sincere desire to help others make performance breakthroughs, or just enjoy better health.
Dallas is not your every day personal trainer. He doesn’t just stand there while you do reps. He takes the time to discover what your goals, objectives and needs are and then creates a customized personal training program designed just for you.
Project Background and Scope
Besides a Facebook personal page, Twitter and personal YouTube account, Dallas had nothing. No website, no app and no keyword research. There are a lot of developers who will develop what you ask them to develop and then leave you to your own devices. This is not what we do. It’s our objective to provide as much in the way of information, tools and training and provide the foundation for long term success and this is what we have done with Dallas.
Dallas is a prolific writer and creating original high quality content is something Google loves and is the best way to become a recognized authority; which ultimately leads to more prospects and sales. So the objective was to provide Dallas a keyword driven framework that would allow him to publish his message across the web.
- Keyword Research: Everything starts with the proper keyword research. Knowing what the basket of money keywords are (at least in terms of how Google see’s it) is essential to developing a web publishing framework that will support long term visibility. This was even more important for local businesses as it’s important to be consistent across all platforms and especially the local listing platforms.
- Website w/Logo: You can see the website at http://n2-sprt.com, it includes a logo we designed and uses a Genesis based WordPress theme called Legacy.
- Mobile Web App: The Legacy theme is mobile friendly, but we believe that the optimal solution is to integrate a mobile web app with a mobile responsive sites. The way we architect this is unique because we’re able to expose the articles Dallas will be writing on health and fitness through the app and it will all be automatic.
- Local Places Scale Out: N2-SPRT is a local business and one of the objectives is to make sure that Dallas has 1st page Google visibility for prospects using the money keywords we discovered for Dallas.
- Training: Dallas is a hands on kind of guy and we do provide video training, we still provide on going training throughout the development process so that when the project is done Dallas will be empowered to fully put to use the framework
The design work is done and now we’re just wrapping up hooking up all the plumbing, so stay tuned as we will update this page over the coming weeks as Dallas builds up a head of steam using his new publishing framework.
N2-Sprt Website and App Screenshots